About Me Janpha

  About Janpha Thadphoothon

Hello World 

Let me introduce myself. My name is Janpha Thadphoothon. You can call me Janpha. I am teaching English at Dhurakij Pundit University in Bangkok, Thailand.

My favorite subject is, of course, English. I enjoy speaking and writing in English. I believe that English is a very useful language for personal growth and national development.

This blog is my blog for EL 376 Introduction to ELT.







Janpha in his small garden

I also have my Youtube channel called Janpha Channel. 


Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJanpha/videos


The aims of this blog - Janpha Thadphoothon Google Blog - are as follows:
1. To reflect on my learning of this course EL376 
2. To develop my vocabulary and writing skills
3. To share my opinions and thoughts on various topics

Did you know that I am a big fan of reading?


Yes, I enjoy reading very much. You can say that I am a bookworm, someone who read and keep a lot of books.

Why do we read? We read to learn and enhance our lives. Experts say reading helps delay dementia or Alzheimers symptoms.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog